To do so you need to create a wild card subdomain.
In cPanel, go to "Subdomains" and create a subdomain named "*" pointing to "/public_html".
After that has been created, you need to add an A record in DNS.
In cPanel, go to "Advanced DNS Zone Editor" and create a record named "*" type "A" Record "your server IP".
Once that has been created, you will need to wait a while for DNS to propagate.
- Browse All
- SSD Web Hosting - Entry
- SSD Web Hosting - Advanced
- SSD Web Hosting - Expert
- Reseller SSD Hosting - Entry
- Reseller SSD Hosting - Advanced
- Reseller SSD Hosting - Expert
- Enterprise SSD Hosting - Entry
- Enterprise SSD Hosting - Advanced
- Enterprise SSD Hosting - Expert
- NVMe SSD VPS Hosting
- VPS Software Add-ons
- DirectAdmin SSD Hosting
- DirectAdmin Reseller SSD Hosting
- DirectAdmin Enterprise SSD Hosting
- Register a New Domain
- Transfer Domains to Us
- Server Status
- Contact Us